Plumber Jobs Available
We are looking to fill multiple positions for experienced plumbers and 4th-year apprentices within our fast-growing company based in Co. Down
You will be required to carry out plumbing duties on kitchens, small renovations, and bathroom refurbishments.
The skillset we are looking for
– Confident to work both alone and as part of a team
– Capable of troubleshooting and problem solving
– self-sufficient in all aspects of domestic plumbing such as 1st and 2nd fixing, boilers, unvented hot water cylinders, timers, bathroom suites, etc.
– Organised and reliable
– Flexible & adaptable
– Good communicator
– Ability to work both alone and as part of a team
– Well presented
– 4+ years plumbing experience, Level 3 NVQ or equivalent in experience.
– Experience in bathroom fitting is desired.
– Good listening and good communication skills.
– Full clean Driving Licence (a company van will be provided).
– Valid reference from the past 12 months.
What You’ll Get In Return
Full-time, permanent role.
£25k base wage + £12k in bonuses
We look forward to working with you here at Bobs Plumbers. Just call us on 0800 321 3936 to set up a phone interview, click the book now button and book an interview, or mail your cv to support@bobsplumbers.